98 Days.
That's all the time I have to get my life together,
To figure out how to adult.....
This is how its looking right about now:
May 07, 2016 is the day I g-, gr- (I still can't say the G word).
May 07, 2016 if the day I will walk across the stage in a cap and gown and become a full fledged adult.
To say the least, I'm not quite prepared for it.
For as long as I can remember, the goal was always to get to college.
And then I got here and my goal was to finish college.
Now, I can't believe that 4 years could possibly go by this fast and it is truly bittersweet that my time at my extraordinary university is coming to an end.
I'm sure that I will feel better about adulting once I know that plan for after I enter the "real world" but right now I have too many options.
Too many options and a lot of fear.
What if I don't get hired?
What if I can't pay my school loans?
What if I have to move back home after school?
These are the questions that are constantly rolling through my head.
For a little while, I gave into these fears and felt my motivation disappear.
But I refuse to let that happen anymore.
I am more motivated than ever to get my plan for May 08, 2016 in place
This blog is a record of the journey I am making towards the rest of my life.
A Record of My Journey to Adulting
No comments:
Post a Comment