Friday, February 5, 2016

Lost in Life (at 21)?

I came to HPU with a clear goal of where I wanted to be after I graduated but I also gave myself plenty of options just in case plan A didn't work out.

The Problem?

Plan A, Plan B, Plan C and Plan D are simultaneously great options.

To most people this sounds great but for my Type A personality it has put me in a bit of a frenzy.

I don't know which option is the best and it has truly caused me a lot of anxiety as I try to figure out my next move in life.

Thankfully, Buzzfeed came to my rescue.


This basic chart reminded me that I don't have to have it all together right now. Even if I choose the wrong option initially, there is always a possibility of starting over and choosing the right option.

For the time being, I'm not going to stress.

Instead, I'll use that energy to work on updating my LinkedIn, reformatting my resume and applying to jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment