Monday, April 25, 2016
*Eeeekkk* I'm an adult!
The incoming Freshman class will graduate in 2020.
Let that sink in....
2020!!
The closer I get to graduation, the more I'm starting to feel how old I am.
This isn't necessarily a bad thing but it is quite a wake up call.
At this point, I am an adult but its hard to feel that way when I don't have any portion of my life after graduation settled.
There are plenty of my classmates who have a job secured, have signed for their first apartment and are ready to start living their new life after graduation.
Now that I'll be moving back home (even though it is temporary), it is difficult to see myself as an adult because I will still depending heavily on my parents.
At this point, I need an older adult, an adultier adult........at least for the time being.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment