Monday, April 25, 2016

Galatians 6:9



Galatians 6:9And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.


This scripture is truly helping me get through these last few weeks of the semester.

The truth is I'm extremely tired, like super-dee-duper tired.

It seems like professors take joy in putting all of our work at the end of the semester. 

I have so many assignments, presentations, group projects and finals standing between me and graduation that it is hard for me to be happy about the monumental event that I've working for these last four years. 

That's where Galatians 6:9 comes in. I have something to look forward to, a reason not to loose heart.

That reason will take place on Robert's Hall Lawn on Mary 7th.

Until then, I'll keep pressing toward the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment